GEE Group Inc. (NYSE: JOB)

GEE Group Inc. is an industrial penny stock that has begun to show signs of a bullish turnaround. This company offers various staffing and placement services in the United States. These services include permanent and temporary services in the professional, industrial, and physician fields. It also provides placement for accounting, office, and engineering workers among many more. Its staffing services are offered under the brand names Agile Resources, Ashley Ellis, Access Data Consulting, Omni-One, and many more.

Back in August, GEE Group reported its results for the fiscal third quarter of 2021. The company’s revenue went up 43.1% year over year to $38.1 million. This also means its revenue rose 9.6% sequentially over the fiscal second quarter of this year on par with 2019. GEE Group’s gross profit went up $4.2 million or 43% year over year as well. Its income from operations was $1.6 million, which is a $3.3 million increase over last year during the same period.

In the past few days JOB stock’s volume has been over 35 million compared to an average of 1.7 million. This is a clear indication of its popularity right now. Considering this, will JOB make your penny stock watchlist this week?


Advaxis Inc. (NASDAQ: ADXS)

Advaxis Inc. is a biotech penny stock that is showing solid signs of momentum right now. This company creates Listeria monocytogene antigen delivery products. Advaxis is involved in the discovery, development, and commercialization of these products. One of its products, ADXS-PSA is in Phase 2 clinical trials for metastatic prostate cancer. It also has trials for lung cancer, HPV, and other cancers. Because of its broadness, many investors continue to show interest in ADXS stock.

Last month, the company provided its financial results and a business update for the third quarter of 2021. During this period it entered a definitive merger with Biosight Ltd. to advance its pipeline of clinical-stage oncology programs for solid tumors and hematological malignancies. The merger will create a public company operating as Biosight Therapeutics, and is expected to have about $50 million in cash, cash equivalents, and marketable securities at closing.

On October 25th, ADXS stock’s volume was nearly double its average in the market. With this in mind, does ADXS deserve a spot on your list of penny stocks to watch?

Ambev S.A. (NYSE: ABEV)

Ambev S.A. is a penny stock that we discussed frequently over the past year due to its consistent momentum and constant status as a trending penny stock. If you’re not familiar, this company offers soft drinks, alcoholic beverages, and food products in the Americas. Its alcohol brands include Skol, Extra, Budweiser, Stella Artois, Bud Light, Modelo Especial, and many more. Its non-alcoholic brands include Gatorade, Lipton, Pepsi, Canada Dry, and more. The company’s products are sold via third-party distributors and a direct distribution system as well.

On October 7th, it announced that it has created its first carbon-neutral brewery in Brazil. Its brewery in the South region of Brazil reduced its CO2 emissions by 90% and have offset the remaining 10%. It has invested $25 million into sustainable operations to date. Now by the end of 2021, the company intends to make four more of its breweries carbon neutral.

The VP of Sustainability and Procurement at Ambev, Rodrigo Figueiredo said, “Our path to carbon neutrality required bringing our partners and suppliers along in the journey. We continue to advance our commitment to go beyond our own operations to make a positive and lasting impact in our communities.” On October 25th, ABEV stock pushed up by 3.82% with higher than average volume. All things considered, is ABEV stock worth watching or not?

This article originally ran on pennystocks.com.